Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
7,191 Posts
Probably not worth much. you should just send them to me before they taint your other parts with their awfulness.

:D

·
Registered
14 Posts
I just looked on ebay for recently completed auctions for Campy Delta brakes. I saw a pair go for about $145 and another pair that was twice that much and a few in between. It depends on the condition, the season, the buyers, and probably lots of other factors.

By the way, you can use ebay to find this information as long as you have an ebay account and use the completed listings checkbox to filter the search results.

I had a pair of these brakes and loved them. But that is not most people's opinion of them.

·
l'illustre sconosciuto
321 Posts
I have three bikes set up with the Record delta brakes and find them to work perfectly well. They work even better if connected to modern brake levers, cables and brake pads. A fair price for an unblemished set is from $125 and up. The first generation ones sometimes go for crazy money even though they don't work particularly well.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
How can you tell????

How can you tell if they are "Early" versions???
Cuz I can tell you, I'd say mine are extremely early because mine don't stop for anything...
Do you have pix of early ones (or any of them), Or are there any certain features that would tell me which versions I have???
Thanks in advance for the info...

·
Los Barriles, BCS, Mexico
1,459 Posts
ROGER79 said:
How can you tell if they are "Early" versions???
Cuz I can tell you, I'd say mine are extremely early because mine don't stop for anything...
Do you have pix of early ones (or any of them), Or are there any certain features that would tell me which versions I have???
Thanks in advance for the info...
Deltas are beautiful and don't stop very well unless very correctly adjusted. See here for the info you want: http://www.campyonly.com/roadtests/delta.html

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.