Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need some info and was hoping someone with more Campy knowledge than me has the answer. I took a dump on bike after my rear tire got snagged by railroad track. All is well myself and bike except brake levers took the brunt of damage. Does Campy sell replacement levers because it looks like the pin can be pressed out and lever removed and replaced. Any help will be great.

Thanks

·
Registered
518 Posts
They are replaceable. Campagnolo has spare parts catalogs on their website, and they show the left lever as EC-RE047EPS, right as EC-RE048EPS. Your local bike shop should be able to order them from Quality, or Amazon has them for about $120 each.

·
Registered
7,492 Posts
Campy show a p/n for the brake levers EC-RE 047 EPS and EC-RE 048 EPS.

That's the good news.

A google search didn't return any hits for me. Functionally they appear identical to regular brake levers, so I suspect the different p/n's are just down to logos.

Regular brake levers are ridiculously expensive here https://www.universalcycles.com/shopping/product_details.php?id=50010

If yours are just scraped up it might be worth a little sandpaper and nail polish touch up.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the help appreciated. Sand paper and nail polish good idea might try it if I do not find a good price on replacements.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts