Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
aka Zoo
758 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone use campy on their specialized? I just got a specialized s-works frame and decided to throw campy centaur (century grey) on it. I don't care for the new shimano gear, looks ugly and cheap to me, the cheap part obviously isn't true :p

·
Registered
27 Posts
My steel Allez is built with Chorus 10 parts ,except for the cranks (Dura-ace 9). Shimano is really nice,but I just love Campy ergo shifters. I'll try to get a pic posted.

·
Registered
48 Posts
critchie said:
ferrarista said:
campy only on my bikes . Record groupset

And a Tune Speedneedle I believe.

BTW, for the original poster, no problems with Specialized and Campy -- I have Record also.

very good eye my friend ;) and the most comfortable seat I have ever ridden on. Uber sweet. got some tune quick releases waiting for me too.

·
Adrenalina Italiana
987 Posts
Just pulled the trigger on a '06 Tarmac SL

DRLski said:
Does anyone use campy on their specialized? I just got a specialized s-works frame and decided to throw campy centaur (century grey) on it. I don't care for the new shimano gear, looks ugly and cheap to me, the cheap part obviously isn't true :p[/QUOT

that will be equipped with new Campag carbon Record 10v. along with ES wheels and a carbon 64SLR saddle. Ordered it today,so it will be awhile before I get it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts