Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What I mean is...I am getting a new bike computer shortly. I want to set the odometer to where the computer that I am replacing is at so I can keep track of the total miles on my bike. Instead of constantly having to add the overall mileage of both computers, is there a way I can set the odometer on the new one right where the old one left off?

Thanks!

p.s. Oh yeah....the computer I am getting is the Blackburn Delphi 5.0

·
Registered
543 Posts
On my Cateye wireless you can set the odometer lto what you want so I wouldn't be surprised if you can do it on the one you purchased. A second choice would be to log your miles on www.bikejournal.com and keep track of them there. You can add miles you rode in the past and keep track of your miles by bike. A lot of people there have multiple bikes and keep track that way and the site adds them all together,

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
geraldatwork said:
On my Cateye wireless you can set the odometer lto what you want so I wouldn't be surprised if you can do it on the one you purchased. A second choice would be to log your miles on www.bikejournal.com and keep track of them there. You can add miles you rode in the past and keep track of your miles by bike. A lot of people there have multiple bikes and keep track that way and the site adds them all together,
Great, thanks guys!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.