Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Lower prices...

Neither Branford nor cbikes are especially low-priced. Try wisecyclebuys.com. For a US based seller, they have very good prices. If you're willing to go offshore, try 11speed.com or totalcycling.com.

·
Registered
712 Posts
eurobikeparts.com

dom is first class and absolutely slaughters all mentioned here in price and service.

and i know, i shopped around...

Many thanks[/QUOTE]

·
Registered
266 Posts
Repartocorse.com has great prices on Campy groups & wheels.

Cbike.com is also great

Alfred E. Bike is also great and has every spare Campy part in stock.

Depending what you want, if you check these 3 you will beat anyone else worldwide.

Eurobikeparts.com has good prices but I have always been able to do better above.

Sometimes on cbike you get even lower prices when you put the item in your shopping cart. Last fall I replaced my Record Pro-Fit pedals, they were 10.00 cheaper after adding to my basket.

·
Not Banned
49,013 Posts
all good sources

Branford may not be cheap but they have great selection and great staff. I use them and Cbike when not using my local guy

·
Registered
712 Posts
dom at eurobikeparts.com beat the lowest offered of those you mentioned by 300+ usd and included free shipping. this for a record group.

mriddle said:
Eurobikeparts.com has good prices but I have always been able to do better above.

Sometimes on cbike you get even lower prices when you put the item in your shopping cart. Last fall I replaced my Record Pro-Fit pedals, they were 10.00 cheaper after adding to my basket.

·
Self-Banned
16,905 Posts
Over the past 20 plus years I've purchased Campy groups from Lickton's/lickbike.com, Cbike and Wisecycle and I'd say I'm most partial to Wisecycle as of late because the service has been very good and their prices are right. I like Branford for little bits and pieces.

·
Squirrel Hunter
3,806 Posts
Shop Here

Go here to get pricing from a number of vendors.

http://comparisonpricing.com/campagnolorec1.htm

I would also try those vendors recommended above. This website will give you a general idea of the street price. I would look at getting all/most of the stuff from one or two places due to shipping and handling charges.

·
Self-Banned
16,905 Posts
KATZRKOL said:
They are ass**les.

I wouldn't go that far but I'd say they aren't on the top of my list in terms of knowledge, service and price. I've heard some harsh words here about them but I never had anything happen with them that was particularly heinous. I'd just advise that the buyer be ware.

·
Registered
110 Posts
You guys have got to check out eurobikeparts.com

Dom is an awesome guy who will work out a deal with you if you want to mix and match.

Got full record group minus crankset with eurus wheels for $1124.

That is all NEW!

That my friends is how you spell deal!!!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts