Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any one use the Cane Creek Volos Xl wheelset? The rims look like Velocity Deep V's. How are the Cane Creek hubs? I am looking at this wheelset or Velocity Deep V's with Dura Ace,Ultegra or Velocity hubs.

Dave

·
Registered
491 Posts
There great

i work with someone whos had two sets of those wheels. He really likes them, they are light and stiff for him (he weighs 175). The hubs disassemble easliy for rebuilding, and they all use velocity rims, though i dont know which ones. IMO an excelent wheelset that does not break the bank, however dura ace hubs laced to some nice rims are hard to be beat in almost any situation

·
Slowpoke
73 Posts
I have a set of Cane Creek Volos with Ti spokes. Don;t have a huge number of miles on them, but sure like them so far. Some of the roads suck in Vancouver and the Volos don't give me any problems after the pounding they take. Had the bike out today and it was a very comfortable ride. Some nasty cracks and heaves on the bike routes. Rattled my water bottle pretty badly, but that's it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.