Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone drink the canned coffees, I believe Monster makes them, I think Starbucks has some too? I usually just stick to the home brewed coffee, but been thinking about trying one of them.

·
Game on, b*tches!
13,467 Posts
A few of the asian stores around have some stuff called "Mr Brown?" I think. Pretty good stuff. Sweet as h*ll.

·
Registered
819 Posts
Once, driving from Indian back to Texas, at about 1 in the morning, I stopped for caffeine. I was looking at the energy drinks when I saw one that was coffee flavored. Since I dig iced coffee, I went for it. About an hour later I had to pull into a rest stop somewhere in Arkansas. My mom slept in the car as I made many, many trips to the restroom.

Makes me nervous about canned coffee, but I do occasionally get the Starbucks doubleshot.

·
Burning Fists of Love
6,899 Posts
yes

trek7100 said:
Does anyone drink the canned coffees, I believe Monster makes them, I think Starbucks has some too? I usually just stick to the home brewed coffee, but been thinking about trying one of them.
They are great with vodka. Stoli makes a Mocha flavor. I usually take the stoli straight, but, the Monster drinks, are a tad sweeter than the Starbucks, at least, IMO.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts