Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, ok.... for kid.... I can buy a six 13 team saeco 2005, full dura ace, crank is dura ace like new.... really. 1500$

and for 300$ more, a 2008 system six 4 on sram rival.... brand new (20 miles) 1800$

I dont know which one.... I think system six is a better frame, but dura ace is better than rival..??

· Registered
899 Posts
shotojs78 said:
Hi, ok.... for kid.... I can buy a six 13 team saeco 2005, full dura ace, crank is dura ace like new.... really. 1500$

and for 300$ more, a 2008 system six 4 on sram rival.... brand new (20 miles) 1800$

I dont know which one.... I think system six is a better frame, but dura ace is better than rival..??
Get the SystemSix!!! You can always upgrade the components, and god knows what the dude that owned the Six13 did to the DuraAce.

· Number 2 on the course.
4,405 Posts
LyncStar said:
Get the SystemSix!!! You can always upgrade the components, and god knows what the dude that owned the Six13 did to the DuraAce.
Pay more for inferior components and they pay again to upgrade? :nonod:

I am just waiting for someone to swear up and down that they would pay more for Rival than Dura Ace because they really prefer the shape of SRAMs hoods. :rolleyes:

· Registered
161 Posts
No question - System six all the way. The 2005 six13 was not as good as the 2006 - had a carbon seat tube that made the frame, as I heard it described once, a "noodle."

The System six is a great frame, and Rival is a good group, although it will always have its detractors.

· Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
eugkim said:
No question - System six all the way. The 2005 six13 was not as good as the 2006 - had a carbon seat tube that made the frame, as I heard it described once, a "noodle."

The System six is a great frame, and Rival is a good group, although it will always have its detractors.

ok, so six 13 2006 on dura ace would be the best!!!!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.