Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently saw an add for a bike and am thinking of upgrading. I currently ride a 07/08 Cadd 8 60CM but the bike I am looking ta only has a 59 or 62 cm option. link to sizing chart (cant find)...

The bike I am looking at is the 2008 Motobecane Immortal Spirit (link to sizing chart http://www.motobecane.com/immortal_geo.html

The cannondale fits perfectly so I want to find something with the same geometry that has the level top tube. I have test ridden the top tubes that slope downward and do not like the transfer to the pedals. Would the 62 work ?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
although I think they are about the same weight mine has the 105 set and the moto has the dur ace and what look to be high end rims...
Tour de France Winning Professional Grade Technology
Dura Ace 7800 20 Speed Derailleurs (front and rear) Dura-Ace 7800 Shifters/brake levers. FSA SL-K Carbon Crankset, Ritchey WCS Bar, WCS Stem, Pro Carbon Seatpost and Ritchey WCS Protocol Wheelset too! The wheelset alone has a list of $660

IMPROVED for 2008:
+HIGH MODULUS CARBON Fiber MONOCOQUE
+Ritchey WCS Protocol Wheelset (superfast, Top of the Line wheels MSRP $660)
+Ritchey PRO Carbon Fiber Seatpost
+Super-Light only 16.5 pounds.
+FREE Lightweight Road Clipless Pedals! (compatible with 2 bolt pattern shoes)

looks to be about the same weight as the cannondale but with better stuff and full CF. Also been looking at titanium what are the pro's cons vs CF ?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.