Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If the C-Dale demo tour ever rolls around your neck of the woods, I'd definitely recommend it. I had a chance to test ride the Six13 and carbon Synapse in my size, which is always tough to find (I'm a little vertically challenged) in a bike shop. Almost all of the demo bikes are top end spec with either DA or Record. Definitely a sweet deal.

They have three trucks driving around the country, so see if it's coming to a town near you...
http://www.cannondale.com/bikes/chain/demo.html

·
Registered
7 Posts
The C-Dale demo in Des Moines, IA this past Sunday did not have a System Six available but the rep was in town a week ago with one, his personal ride. They hooked me, I have a Team 1 in clear w/DuraAce on order and hope to have it by the end of the month.

Rick

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No, I asked about the System 6, but the factory will ship them out to the dealers first in July to fill any pre-orders or what have you. The demo trucks won't get theirs until first quarter 2007. The demo trucks would need to carry a number of sizes and when you multiply that by three trucks, it's quite a few bikes.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Demo tour Europe

I signed up for a test ride on a System Six in two weeks, when the "C'dale tour bus" visits Belgium. It looks we got ourselves a premiere over here. It even goes on sales here at about the same time. The only downside is we pay a lot more for the same deal, but in revenge get a Campy Record.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.