Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,536 Posts
I have a synapse, not the synapse 6, but a full carbon model and I'm very happy with it. It is the smoothest riding bike I've ever swung a leg over, it gives my aging body a more comfortable position than an all out race bike, yet it still has the snappy accelaration and stiff bottom bracket of a race bike. All in all, it is a great all around bike. There are probably better bikes for criterium racing, but for long days in the saddle, you would be hard pressed to find a better bike.

·
(not a real racer)
484 Posts
I have a Synapse 7 and I love it. Rides great, climbs pretty well and makes me feel fast :) It's good over the bumps too with my big ol' bod on it. I'm 6'4" 225lbs.

I think the 6 has some better components on it, all Tiagra no Sora stuff. That's my only complaint is the Sora/Tiagra mixed group that comes with the 7 is kinda clunky but hey it works fine. I just keep it well adjusted.

Like Shrike said "If it fits well and you like it, go for it." I'm really happy with mine.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.