Elk Grove, IL, USA -Team Fly V Australia fast man Jonathan Cantwell delivered when it counted most winning the final stage of America's richest race, the Tour of Elk Grove.

After a 'near miss' finishing 3rd in stage 2, Team Fly V Australia rallied round it's fast man delivering him perfectly to unleash his blistering sprint at the 200 meters to go mark.

Cantwell commented, "I got 'checked' in the sprint yesterday and thought that I could have got it if it weren't for that, the Team is super motivated and to have 8 of us work so well together, all I really had to do was to step off Bernie at the 200 meter mark today."

Team Director Sportif, Henk Vogels added. "Jonny's win at Elk Grove is our 60th win for 2009, over 40 race wins in North America in our first season in the US is a tremendous effort. The results achieved are not only a testament to the skills we have on offer but also the team spirit and camaraderie." Vogels went on to say, "I have been Directing in Australia over the past 6 weeks and I express great thanks to Andrew Wetherington and Chris Barker for performing a great job directing the team in the US, I look forward to getting back to the Tour of Utah where our 2009 North American program will end."

Fly V Australia's North American program shifts west to Utah where the Team will ride the Tour of Utah between 18 and 23 August.