Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
Dick Rhee said:
Just seeing if there were any other Canyon owners active on RBR. Post 'em if you've got 'em! (I'm thinking this may be a short lived thread)
Hey Dick,
Nice ride! How do you like it compared to your Moots? I forget what your other bikes are- usually remember just the Moots! :) Is Canyon a German company or am I getting that mixed up Storck.

OT here but by your name I can guess you are Korean? If so, there are not too many Korean cyclist brethren out there. ROK on!

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
My dad and mom were originally from the North. My mom came down to the southern coast (Pusan area) when she was kid before the war. My dad was plucked from his family in the North when he was just 16 and made to fight in the K-war for the North. His whole unit surrendered in their first battle and so he spent 3 yrs as a POW. After the war, when all the POWs were released, he decided to go to the South (when he left his family, his father told him never to come back to the North- guess he knew it was going to be very bad under the communist regime) Thank GOD for that or else I would never know the love of riding!! :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts