Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Iv'e Been looking at this bike for a while now and I must say it looks amazing! Weighing in at just 6.20 kg and a price tag of £3,719, It truly is Pure value for money.

I just want to know if anyone owns one or has tested one Because there aren't many reviews on the Internet and they're pretty hard to come by as you can only buy them from the factory in Germany.

https://www.canyon.com/_en/roadbikes/bike.html?b=3095

·
Registered
230 Posts
I don't think they are available in the US, but I think they are pretty common in Europe but they can usually only be purchased from dealers.

They get pretty high praise on weightweenies forum and it has alot more of an international following. You might wanna post there and get some good first hand feedback.

·
Registered
54 Posts
hi d.
if you go to there home page you should find lots of magazine articles posted. but i live in munich and i'm a faithfull reader of the german "tour" mag. i can easily inform you that in 90% of the tests they participate in they emerge as the winner. as you said PURE VALUE. 4 weeks ago i took possesion of thier "roadlite al" and found them very helpfull. if you do order make sure they confirm having it in stock, otherwise some nailbiting waiting issuse could arise.
my opinion, you can't lose on bang for the buck! good luck,
martin

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.