Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
jtolleson said:
first, JT, i love you.

second, i've done quite a stand of work for habitat.

third, Shat won my heart with his last piece of work. "i can't get behind that." the CD was a birthday gift year before last (2004), along with a nice night out, from my greatest love.

fourth, and d), HfH is a great cause, and i'm happy he dedicated the income to them!

-J's!

·
You're Not the Boss of Me
7,746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
haiku d'etat said:
first, JT, i love you.

second, i've done quite a stand of work for habitat.

third, Shat won my heart with his last piece of work. "i can't get behind that." the CD was a birthday gift year before last (2004), along with a nice night out, from my greatest love.

fourth, and d), HfH is a great cause, and i'm happy he dedicated the income to them!

-J's!

Oh, don't get me wrong. Love the good cause and all. HH rocks. But buying a kidney stone? That's a serious "yick" factor.

Query: Is the successful purchaser a philanthropist just out there to support Habitat, or an obsessed Trekkie? Inquiring minds and all...

I do respect his sense of humor about the whole thing, to be sure!

·
Genitive Declensioner
12,146 Posts

·
Genitive Declensioner
12,146 Posts
jtolleson said:
Capt. Kirk was the shiznit fo shizzle, when he hit that green beotch...damn!

By the time TJ Hooker rolled around it was over.....I refuse to watch my childhood hero disintegrate into a jowly old dude that would get no play at all now from the silver hottie with tubes coming out her head

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
spyderman said:
Have you ever had a stone? It is one of the most excruciating pains I've ever endured. After I stumbled into the ER, doubled over in pain, I said to the nurse "I think I'm dying. I think my appendix burst." The shot of moraphine was great. :D

My Gawd, if Shat's stone was big enough to sell :eek: then more power to him. Besides, I'm with Js, HTH is one of the best charities out there!
see, that's why i like you PO people. in real life (NCD, etc etc), yer good people.

:rolleyes:

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
jtolleson said:
Oh, don't get me wrong. Love the good cause and all. HH rocks. But buying a kidney stone? That's a serious "yick" factor.

Query: Is the successful purchaser a philanthropist just out there to support Habitat, or an obsessed Trekkie? Inquiring minds and all...

I do respect his sense of humor about the whole thing, to be sure!
philo or trekkie? you could never be sure.

we'll have to find out just what exactly they do with it.

;)

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
svend said:

By the time TJ Hooker rolled around it was over.....I refuse to watch my childhood hero disintegrate into a jowly old dude that would get no play at all now from the silver hottie with tubes coming out her head
moreon, i would have hit both. moreon.

·
Soon to be banned
14,475 Posts
jtolleson said:
Have you ever had a stone? It is one of the most excruciating pains I've ever endured. After I stumbled into the ER, doubled over in pain, I said to the nurse "I think I'm dying. I think my appendix burst." The shot of moraphine was great. :D

My Gawd, if Shat's stone was big enough to sell :eek: then more power to him. Besides, I'm with Js, HFH is one of the best charities out there!

·
Genitive Declensioner
12,146 Posts

·
remodeling...me
4,177 Posts
As for stones; my husband has had a few and it's scary to see a strong man break into a cold sweat and crumple to the ground. Now as for gross factor we have one of his, it looks like a crystal, it's not that gross.

And the Kirkster, no man can tuck his pants like the real Capt of the Enterprise. Someone posted a link to one of his spoken word albums once, it was interesting. If someone is willing to buy it and it raises money for a good charity then it's all good.

·
Genitive Declensioner
12,146 Posts
kpcw said:
One of the all time great aliens:

Apparently Klarg has his own self-help website, ask Klarg about your issues etc:

I seem to have a big problem picking up girls, even though I am good looking, have a nice personality, and a good job. What should I do? Dick

Dear D*ck Job:

Spasss.....uzzz, smaaaza! Like chameleon, must puff up self to get female to offer egg sac. Try to mount before molting season, when female most receptive to your multi-pronged tong. If not work, then just pay money. That work with all species. jaavaanannooooooo.... fleeep!
Dude, today you rule....I loved that episode, lizard dude vs Kirk.......epic

·
Super Moderator
19,483 Posts
Say J's, mebbee you should follow the Shat and donate yer beard proceeds. Should be good for a Habitat house or two, eh? :)

·
Soon to be banned
14,475 Posts
Chuck Norris couldn't handle a kidney stone.

·
Misfit Toy
23,426 Posts
svend said:

Oh, but now his character on Boston Legal, Denny Crane, is a hoot. Him and James Spader together - I love it.

“Judge you are a greedy, sniveling, little wimp. But to show you there are no hard feelings, I’m going to sleep with your wife.”

http://abc.go.com/primetime/bostonlegal/index.html

·
No Crybabies
11,684 Posts
love that show

snapdragen said:
Oh, but now his character on Boston Legal, Denny Crane, is a hoot. Him and James Spader together - I love it.

“Judge you are a greedy, sniveling, little wimp. But to show you there are no hard feelings, I’m going to sleep with your wife.”

http://abc.go.com/primetime/bostonlegal/index.html
Love that show. I Tivo it every time and watch it first thing in the morning. They are hilarious together.

Who I really miss on the show was Tara (Rhona Mitra), the sensuous brunette. God she was hot. Her replacements don't even come close. Julie Bowen is boring.

No way you'd ever get away with that sort of thing in the courtroom, though.

·
Misfit Toy
23,426 Posts
Fixed said:
No way you'd ever get away with that sort of thing in the courtroom, though.
But wouldn't life be so much more interesting if you could.....

1 - 20 of 24 Posts