·
Registered
2,720 Posts
haiku d'etat said:
ti spork. do yer worst.

this thread is dedicated to Gig 'Em.

etc etc and like that.

-The J's!
This is the special award reseved for Seven owners who after purchasing their bike can no longer afford to buy food and must carry a spare utencil to mooch off everyone else.

They are forced to use the I fly with Ti, you buy method.

·
a jumped up pantry boy
1,784 Posts
not much to work with here. at least give me a guy with a golf club against his crotch with a really serious look on his face.

·
My back hurts
4,862 Posts
yarble said:
not much to work with here. at least give me a guy with a golf club against his crotch with a really serious look on his face.
How about a dorky looking Scottish guy (are there any other kind?) playing snow golf, or a hot chica playing snow golf?

·
a jumped up pantry boy
1,784 Posts
mickey-mac said:
I've got nothing. It looks like something a guy would use to eat Swedish Meatballs.
is swedish meatballs code?

ps. have you ever had the swedish meatballs from ikea? i kinda miss um.

pps. who the hell plays snow golf? its hard enough to find the ball on a normal golf course.

·
My back hurts
4,862 Posts
haiku d'etat said:
ti spork. do yer worst.

this thread is dedicated to Gig 'Em.

etc etc and like that.

-The J's!
I've got nothing. It looks like something a guy would use to eat Swedish Meatballs.

·
My back hurts
4,862 Posts
yarble said:
is swedish meatballs code?

ps. have you ever had the swedish meatballs from ikea? i kinda miss um.

pps. who the hell plays snow golf? its hard enough to find the ball on a normal golf course.
Yep, code. If you don't know, I can't tell you.

My wife used to eat the SMs from Ikea and she misses 'em. Not me. They always gave me the creeps.

Rich jetsetting model types and retired overweight Scottish golfers play snow golf, as best I can tell.

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
mickey-mac said:

My wife used to eat the SMs from Ikea and she misses 'em. Not me. They always gave me the creeps.

Rich jetsetting model types and retired overweight Scottish golfers play snow golf, as best I can tell.
what's with the avatar? that's me nearly every f*cking night!

just checking in...see you in SD...gotta dress and take my bud out to the nudie bar.

it's a strange bachelor party and my pleasure to do it.

etc etc and like that.

leaving the cam at home.

m-m, you and me, we're gonna rub antennae in SD! looking forward to it!

moreon.

·
a jumped up pantry boy
1,784 Posts
mickey-mac said:

dont you think its kinda weird that a furniture store has a food court in it? maybe its me, but i dont wanna go look furniture with goofy names, and then go have meatballs with those little potatoes and red berries. although i wouldnt say no to going to play in the ball pit.

i think rich people use snow golfing like poor people use a driving range.

·
Misfit Toy
23,428 Posts
haiku d'etat said:
m-m, you and me, we're gonna rub antennae in SD! looking forward to it!
I'm suddenly very afraid of this trip......

·
jaded bitter joy crusher
19,723 Posts
This is a prop from the long-awaited cycling/slasher movie by Eli Roth.

Plot summary: A rogue orthopaedic surgeon promises low-weight orthopaedic hardware when repairing broken bones. It turns out that the surgeon is a cannibal and much of the weight reduction comes from his eating the insides of the patients during surgery. He hides the evidence by using a custom-built titanium combination spork/bracket, which he screws into the patient's femur after a mid-operation snack. A detective (played by Milla Jovovich) assigned to the case by WADA solves the mystery after her boyfriend takes her to a double feature of Hannibal and Dead Ringers.

·
Registered
656 Posts
REI carries a titanium spork, as well as a set of collapsible chopsticks. on my last run to REI, i nearly purchased the former, and actually did purchase the latter....because you never know when you might need a set of collapsible chopsticks.

·
Misfit Toy
23,428 Posts
mickey-mac said:
I was scared. Then I cancelled my hotel reservation. Now I feel much better. ;)
What an excellent idea! I'm so glad I bought that "you don't get screwed if you cancel" insurance from Expedia!

·
Banned
2,767 Posts
"Should you ever see anything like the scene below, immediately use our Occular Spork to remove your eyeballs. The Occular Spork is magnesium, so once your eyes are removed, you can set your eyeballs ablaze by rubbing the Occular Spork on concrete until it ignites."

·
here comes trouble
10,045 Posts
Bikerfox has a big ass.

See J's, I told you there was nothing weird about a spork.

·
Shirtcocker
60,639 Posts
Gig 'em said:
Bikerfox has a big ass.

See J's, I told you there was nothing weird about a spork.
you know if bikerfox cut off that fright-wig/skullet of his he'd look fairly normal.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts