Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
is it just me or is this freakin' hilarious?

·
Not Banned
49,013 Posts
yup methinks it's you

I'm having a hard time seeing the suggestion. where the club extends from and then add the header my secrets as a 'player'?

·
a jumped up pantry boy
1,784 Posts
"jack chooses to go for a wood after a number of failed strokes"

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
yarble said:
"jack chooses to go for a wood after a number of failed strokes"
THANK YOU. nobody else sees the club and the expression on his face.

OMG the rest of you guys are MOREONES!

·
Not Banned
49,013 Posts
that ain't any O Face

I've ever known.

·
GIMME MY BIKE!
7,786 Posts
haiku d'etat said:
is it just me or is this freakin' hilarious?
I love you, man... but I ain't getting it. The look on his face is vacant, even a little angry. It just looks like a bad picture to me.

·
a jumped up pantry boy
1,784 Posts
haiku d'etat said:

you can always count on me. that mofo looks so serious, and they take a pic of the club right at his crotch.

i had a hard time choosing the least vulgar one i thought up. when you have words like birdie, stroke, wood, drive,hole, etc it gets kinda hard to make it moderator safe.

·
Shirtcocker
60,639 Posts
haiku d'etat said:

i did a search for "funny golf pictures" and got this...go figure... ;)

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
yarble said:
you can always count on me. that mofo looks so serious, and they take a pic of the club right at his crotch.

i had a hard time choosing the least vulgar one i thought up. when you have words like birdie, stroke, wood, drive,hole, etc it gets kinda hard to make it moderator safe.
you forgot "eagle", as in "bald". etc etc.

·
GIMME MY BIKE!
7,786 Posts
haiku d'etat said:
check yer email moreon.
NO! YOU check YOURS. Idjet. :rolleyes:

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
Bocephus Jones II said:
i did a search for "funny golf pictures" and got this...go figure... ;)
I'D HIT IT!

in fact, courtesy link pls.

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
vonteity said:
I love you, man... but I ain't getting it. The look on his face is vacant, even a little angry. It just looks like a bad picture to me.
check yer email moreon.

·
Shirtcocker
60,639 Posts
haiku d'etat said:
I'D HIT IT!

in fact, courtesy link pls.
search for "funny golf pictures" in google images and it comes up on the first page or 2

·
Genitive Declensioner
12,146 Posts
mickey-mac said:
Here's what I got.
Ok, the shot of the snake in the toilet reminded me of a funny story: Short version

In 91 lived in a very cool house, 3 blocks from the ocean, had a pet python named Max, Reticulated for those who know. She was at the time approx 8-9 feet long. Summertime, warm, used to put her in the tub to hang out, liked the water etc etc. Roomate Kathy had a
a boyfriend, Mike who was scared sh!tless of Max. Forgot to mention to anyone that Max was hangin' out in the bathroom. Mike goes in, shuts door. We hear a loud, very loud girlish
shriek followed by Mike running out of the hallway, pulling up his pants red in the face looking as if he was in the midst of a coronary. We were all laughing so hard no one could speak. Mike was pissed, very very pissed. Turns out, Max was behind the toilet and as Mike was sitting down reading a mag and taking care of business, she slithered up from behind and through his legs.......That photo made me laugh just remembering that look on his face as he bolted into the living room.....

1 - 20 of 25 Posts