Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any suggestions for the ideal Carbon (aero) wheels for a Prince? I have all Super Record 11 on the bike. I am not really a racer, but more of an avid enthusiast who spends way too much on bikes - and loves all of it :)

I've been eye-balling the Campy Bora's, but have never owned Tubular's before, and not sure how these would hold up as daily wheels.

Any other suggestions?

Thank you.

·
Registered
65 Posts
iridepinarello said:
Any suggestions for the ideal Carbon (aero) wheels for a Prince? I have all Super Record 11 on the bike. I am not really a racer, but more of an avid enthusiast who spends way too much on bikes - and loves all of it :)

I've been eye-balling the Campy Bora's, but have never owned Tubular's before, and not sure how these would hold up as daily wheels.

Any other suggestions?

Thank you.
i have both Bora's Two and Fulcrum Racing Speed. Both are holding up pressure and I'm NOT the most careful riders whom avoid bumps on the streets.

I don't ride on them everyday but i carry a bottle of Vittoria's flat-fix when i ride. Zipps 404's are very popular as well, but i havn't tried them. I heard that Lightweight is also good...but their price is just way up there....

·
Registered
64 Posts
The top four or five deep rim carbon wheelsets are all so amazingly good, it will likely be a personal choice which one to get. For me, it's the Boras. I've been riding them just about every day since I got them, and every day I like them better.
And they look terrific on my bike.

·
Registered
144 Posts
I've been using Reynolds DV46T for the past year, 3000 miles on them and they're as straight as the day I put them on. I'm no lightweight either at 190 pounds.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts