Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Live Free or Die!!!
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I purchased/supported this campaign which I now regret. After the campaign I was asked to provide what size of axle length I wanted but instead of actually lengths or Q factors they only listed Road, Road Disc/Mtn Narrow, Mtn Wide & Fat Bike. So I asked for clarification but didn't get an answer after asking 4-5 times via email so I was able to find a phone number and called them. When I called the company and the first thing the guy said was I didn't have as much experience as he did and I was not an engineer like he was. I very quickly shut him up when I told him I was an engineer and designed chemical reactors for ExxonMobil & medical devices (deep brain stimulators & spinal cord stimulators). When I did finally ask him how long the axles were he could only remember 1 of the 4 lengths...sounds like a pretty smart engineer to me. In baseball batting 0.250 isn't too bad but an engineer who can only remember 25% of his products...not so good! Instead of looking up the other lengths he said he was too busy and had to go...now that's customer service!!! Maybe their customer service or lack thereof has something to do with the company not even reaching 10% of their goal on indiegogo!!! I would never purchase from them and suggest everyone on this forum to pass this along to your friends!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 1 of 1 Posts