Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
donuts?
8,945 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
it really sucks to be treading water waiting to gain a specific experience so you can move forward. i'm starting to get all stabby.

·
Premium Member
21,910 Posts
Poast snarky comments in General for a while.

That never fails to cheer me up!

·
donuts?
8,945 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
MB1 said:

That never fails to cheer me up!
i don't need cheered up, i need career development and growth. and money, fat stacks of Benjamins.

·
jaded bitter joy crusher
19,723 Posts
MB1 said:
I hear the model train forums are very nice this time of year.

·
donuts?
8,945 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
robdamanii said:
You been bizanned!
nope, just my government IP has been blocked - i am remoting into my home computer and accessing things that way.

·
Steaming piles of opinion
10,503 Posts
asciibaron said:
it really sucks to be treading water waiting to gain a specific experience so you can move forward. i'm starting to get all stabby.
Having your career lurch ahead of your experience isn't all it's imagined to be, either.

·
Slightly Opinionated
10,231 Posts
asciibaron said:
nope, just my government IP has been blocked - i am remoting into my home computer and accessing things that way.
You crafty debbil you...

·
donuts?
8,945 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
danl1 said:
Having your career lurch ahead of your experience isn't all it's imagined to be, either.
the point being i'm waiting for the clowns at work to move forward with the VMWare roll-out - be have the bulk of he hardware, just no one wants to make the decisions on how to implement things.

today i put all the gear into a rack and found we are missing all the fiber to connect it together. brilliant!

the lack of direction or planning is what makes me want to move, i just see that waiting for the experience of rolling out the VMWare will be a huge advantage to me down the road.

·
waterproof*
41,608 Posts
asciibaron said:
the point being i'm waiting for the clowns at work to move forward with the VMWare roll-out - be have the bulk of he hardware, just no one wants to make the decisions on how to implement things.

today i put all the gear into a rack and found we are missing all the fiber to connect it together. brilliant!

the lack of direction or planning is what makes me want to move, i just see that waiting for the experience of rolling out the VMWare will be a huge advantage to me down the road.
yeah because most of the corp sector has been running it for years...

·
Registered
2,250 Posts
asciibaron said:

Translation?

·
Honey Smack!
7,966 Posts
I used to make a career out of my ability to tread water...

Lifeguard instructor w/ crapton of different rescue certs.

then I got promoted.

·
Shirtcocker
60,639 Posts
asciibaron said:
What experiences do you need?''''

To be honest I think I liked it better when I was a voiceless peon who didn't have to deal with all this corporate BS. Be careful what you ask for or you might get it. :cryin:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts