Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These are my latest obsession for no particular reason. I don't haul a lot of stuff, no kids to schlep, don't shop at a bulk store........but I lust after cargo bikes these days. :ihih:

Yuba has a nice line of pretty, compact cargo bikes, and accessories :cool:

Not sure what I'd use one for, my current commuter is adequate for grocery shopping. Still want. :crazy:

·
Registered
15,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Brilliant idea! There are a few locked up in front of places around here, more for decorative advertising than utilitarian purposes. I'll keep stalking them like a circling vulture :p

·
Registered
727 Posts
These are my latest obsession for no particular reason. I don't haul a lot of stuff, no kids to schlep, don't shop at a bulk store........but I lust after cargo bikes these days. :ihih:

Yuba has a nice line of pretty, compact cargo bikes, and accessories :cool:

Not sure what I'd use one for, my current commuter is adequate for grocery shopping. Still want. :crazy:
You could always use it to haul your mom-in-law around when she visits. :)

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
What you really want is an e-cargo bike. I really don't have room for one, but if I had one I'd damn well put it to use.

Also, what happened to post #2 suggesting you try to get one from a failed restaurant?

·
Registered
15,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What you really want is an e-cargo bike. I really don't have room for one, but if I had one I'd damn well put it to use.

Also, what happened to post #2 suggesting you try to get one from a failed restaurant?
I'd definitely find ways to use it- gardening center might be one; hauling the 30lb bags of used coffee from Starbucks for compost would be another.......no idea what happened to that post :confused:

I'm surprised I don't hear more about cargo bikes on this site. No big deal, I can watch YouTube videos about them. E-cargo-bike would make sense too.

As for MIL, she's on her own! :hand:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts