Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
something that will keep it sweat free in a back pocket. I looked at one of the rubber ones but it still had a bunch of holes in it.

(spare me the "don't ride with headphones" rant. I can't hear you! Nah nah nah :p Besides, I'll probably use it more for running than riding...)

·
Censored by *********
1,397 Posts
I've got a neoprene case that straps around the waist. It keeps the iPod nice and dry. However, I've used it while running on a treadmill and two unexpected things happened: the vibration scratched the display, so I now keep it in the ugly case that came with the iPod to protect the soft plastic; and I found that the iPod is not suited to being used while running. It will not spin up the hard drive as long as it is being jarred. So, if you have it basically attached to your body, once the buffer runs out you will either have to stop running long enough to let the buffer refill, or hold the iPod in your hand so that it isn't being jarred.

Another solution is to get one of those absolutely tiny solid state MP3 players and just clip it anywhere.

·
Breakin' Stuff
439 Posts
I just LOVE my Speck iPod Flipstand (CompUSA). Completely encases the iPod & also comes with a cool dock so that the iPod never has to leave the case. Flip the front cover down to get to the controls easily. Love,Love,Love it....!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.