Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Slightly Opinionated
10,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone happen to know if they run large or small for their size?

·
Shirtcocker
60,886 Posts
robdamanii said:
Anyone happen to know if they run large or small for their size?
small IMO...I got an XL in bibs (I'm 6'2" and 200) and it was tight...straps are a bit short. Next pair I got an XXL and those were a tad big. I guess I fall between sizes, but they do run small compared to other brands.

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
I noticed a difference in the same size bibs that I ordered a year apart! 2 years ago, I had the large size, and they were a bit too large - but they worked, last years large size were more snug - same bib. Go figure.

·
Registered
8,116 Posts
I believe their Squadra series was more "americanized" sized (a bit larger)--- and the top shelf stuff ran smallish. I have a ton of Castelli gear -- most a bit old from when they had outlet sales at their US distributor (like top of the line bibs for $30). I would go crazy at those. To bad they stopped.

wipeout said:
I noticed a difference in the same size bibs that I ordered a year apart! 2 years ago, I had the large size, and they were a bit too large - but they worked, last years large size were more snug - same bib. Go figure.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.