Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking to purchase the castelli Perfetto convertible. Not sure what size to get. No one has it locally and need to order it overseas so its hard to get sizing.

I am 6 feet (183 cm) tall. Chest is 39 (99cm) inches, up to 40.5 (103cm) inches max with base layers. I weight 177 lbs (80kg). I have been going through all the reviews on wiggle and evans and think I need a L or XL, However some reviews with my measurements go with a M or even XXL.

I was able to try on a Castelli Riparo and large was too tight in the chest but it also did have much give to it. I also tried on the Raddoppia in a large. It felt better then the riparo, probably because it had more give to it.

I was thinking even if XL is a little big I wouldn't be upset but don't want it really baggy.

Thanks

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I ordered a xl. I was able to try on a few different types of castelli jerseys and xl fit good on all of them. Some of the large were too tight in the chest area but could of worked.

I might of been a little off on my chest measurements. Might be a bit bigger. That might explain why the xl felt better.

Hoping the xl works out. Will find out in a few weeks

1 - 2 of 2 Posts