Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
3,863 Posts
Bad computer... I had a Micro Wireless that froze on me.. you could contact Cateye, they might replace it. I just bought another one and have experienced no problems with the newer one..I guess you have tried it with a new battery?

· Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
new head unit

I did try a new battery, it didn't help. So, I took the computer to the LBS that I bought it from and they gave me a new one. They said they would take care of the warrenty claim with Cateye, THATS SERVICE.

· Registered
56 Posts
My V3 has, "touch wood", worked fautlessly since I got it back in April!!

One point though, the AT (auto mode) doesn't appear to work properly, I have to press SSE button (bottom left) after a stop to start speed registering. Is this right or have I missed something in set-up?

Nitemare :)

· Registered
48 Posts
I have had the same issue regarding auto start after a stop mid ride but it doesn't happen all the time. My biggest complaint is the limited life I am getting out of batteries both in the sensor and head unit. I seem to be replacing both every month. Is anyone else having a similar complaint or am I just getting bad new batteries??

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.