Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
waterproof*
Joined
·
41,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So... how you doin? Fatigue kicking in yet? Got any questions about breastfeeding I might be able to help with?
 

·
Captain Obvious
Joined
·
11,876 Posts
plant the placenta tree yet?
 

·
eminence grease
Joined
·
18,538 Posts
Creakyknees said:
So... how you doin? Fatigue kicking in yet? Got any questions about breastfeeding I might be able to help with?
Are you under some deadline to hit 11,000 posts? Are you still mad that none of the "loosers" recognized your last big milestone?

Or did Dr.PCP give you some bad news and the clock is ticking? Please don't say "yes" because I'm at work and I don't want my pals to see me crying. :(
 

·
waterproof*
Joined
·
41,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
terry b said:
Are you under some deadline to hit 11,000 posts? Are you still mad that none of the "loosers" recognized your last big milestone?

Or did Dr.PCP give you some bad news and the clock is ticking? Please don't say "yes" because I'm at work and I don't want my pals to see me crying. :(
why do you hate innocent little babies?
 

·
Lemur-ing
Joined
·
18,987 Posts
terry b said:
Are you under some deadline to hit 11,000 posts? Are you still mad that none of the "loosers" recognized your last big milestone?

Or did Dr.PCP give you some bad news and the clock is ticking? Please don't say "yes" because I'm at work and I don't want my pals to see me crying. :(
I think he's just genuinely experienced in breastfeeding.
 

·
Captain Obvious
Joined
·
11,876 Posts
uzziefly said:
I think he's just genuinely experienced in breastfeeding.
he must have an awesome memory.
 

·
Clear Lake, TX
Joined
·
3,269 Posts
uzziefly said:
I think he's just genuinely interested in breastfeeding.
Fixed it.
 

·
Shirtcocker
Joined
·
60,639 Posts
Creakyknees said:
So... how you doin? Fatigue kicking in yet? Got any questions about breastfeeding I might be able to help with?
Why do you hate people with Asian accents? :D
 

·
eminence grease
Joined
·
18,538 Posts
Creakyknees said:
why do you hate innocent little babies?
Don't act all innocent, I know what you're up to.

But hey - I kinda wanted to get to 9000 before I head back to China. If you and I keep this stupid thread running, we could put me over that goal and get you 3/4 of the way to 11,000. What do you say, it would only be 300 posts?

Maybe we could exchange pictues of Hummels? Here's the Little Cellist.
 

·
Lemur-ing
Joined
·
18,987 Posts
Bocephus Jones II said:
Why do you hate people with Asian accents? :D
What, Slagathor cries in an Asian accent? :idea:
 

·
Lemur-ing
Joined
·
18,987 Posts
tomk96 said:
he must have an awesome memory.
You're saying he's too old?

Or are you saying he needs practice?
 

·
Shirtcocker
Joined
·
60,639 Posts
terry b said:
Don't act all innocent, I know what you're up to.

But hey - I kinda wanted to get to 9000 before I head back to China. If you and I keep this stupid thread running, we could put me over that goal and get you 3/4 of the way to 11,000. What do you say, it would only be 300 posts?

Maybe we could exchange pictues of Hummels? Here's the Little Cellist.
My mom used to collect those--as well as Norman Rockwell themed stuff. :rolleyes:
 

·
Lemur-ing
Joined
·
18,987 Posts
terry b said:
Who can't remember last Saturday morning?

What happened last night? :D
 

·
Clear Lake, TX
Joined
·
3,269 Posts
terry b said:
Who can't remember last Saturday morning?
As in, mammary memory?

I'm pretty sure I can remember each set of mammaries I've, um, experienced since 15 years of age. :thumbsup:
 

·
Shirtcocker
Joined
·
60,639 Posts
uzziefly said:
What, Slagathor cries in an Asian accent? :idea:
Do I have to spell it out for you Uzzie? "catzirra" :)
 

·
Lemur-ing
Joined
·
18,987 Posts
terry b said:
Don't act all innocent, I know what you're up to.

But hey - I kinda wanted to get to 9000 before I head back to China. If you and I keep this stupid thread running, we could put me over that goal and get you 3/4 of the way to 11,000. What do you say, it would only be 300 posts?

Maybe we could exchange pictues of Hummels? Here's the Little Cellist.
N()()bsauce.

Wait, how do you say that in Chinese?

Nooba sauca ?
 

·
Lemur-ing
Joined
·
18,987 Posts
Tig said:
As in, mammary memory?

I'm pretty sure I can remember each set of mammaries I've, um, experienced since 15 years of age. :thumbsup:
Why? Coz it's too few to count? Or is it easy to remember since it's a fabrication of your fantasies?

:D
 

·
Shirtcocker
Joined
·
60,639 Posts
terry b said:
Didn't take me but 30 seconds to find the comemorative Hummel of Catzilla and her offspring.
<img src=https://www.nakedauthors.com/uploaded_images/dead-hummel-795106.jpg>
 
1 - 20 of 61 Posts
Top