Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought my first road bike about a month ago and got about 200miles on her so far. Loving it and a great substitute for when I can't get out on the mountain bike.

Went with the Bianchi Infinito 105. Wanted the Ultegra in Celeste but was just out of my price range.
It has a nice Celeste pin stripe on the top tube tho.
Would it look odd to throw some Celeste tape and hoods on it?

·
Registered
51 Posts
I had this question as well, but the opposite! I think that Celeste is such a unique Bianchi staple I can't say it'd look bad. Do some 'photoshopping' on that nicely lit picture there, see what ya think!

When I picked up my All-Celeste Impulso, the LBS tech was REALLY trying to get me to go for red pedals, but I ended up with Black/White. Wasn't quite ready to make that jump. ;)

EDIT: Oh, and congrats on the Infinito!

·
descend faster w/ pizza!
125 Posts
Here you go. As a guy with a Celeste Infinito with quite a few red accents, I think adding more Celeste to your bike would look great, especially since the hints are already there on the frame. I took the liberty of putting Celeste tires on there as well, though. Like the Dude's rug, they would really tie it all together.
View attachment 281128

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cant see the pic, please try again. Thanks

Here you go. As a guy with a Celeste Infinito with quite a few red accents, I think adding more Celeste to your bike would look great, especially since the hints are already there on the frame. I took the liberty of putting Celeste tires on there as well, though. Like the Dude's rug, they would really tie it all together.
View attachment 281128

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.