Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Premium Member
10,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You always can tell when the grade is turning up on a road when you see droppings of cement on the road from loaded cement trucks. Usually the small mounds do no bother me. But, sometime between when I rode to work last week and this morning, a cement truck had diarrhea on the very narrow shoulder of one of the busiest parts of my commute. I had no choice but to ride in the main lane of traffic, which was full of commuters who had no desire to "Share the Road." If people have to clean up after their dogs, cement transporters should have to clean up after their trucks. At least a dog poop will disintegrate after a few days. These cement "poops" will be there for years. Happy Ride to Work Week!

· No Crybabies
11,692 Posts
here, too

Don't know how they manage to get it clear over in the bike lanes, but they do. I scold myself for not remembering it's there every time I run over it.

There are dozens of issues I think I'm going email Public Works about almost every time I ride, but then I get to my desk and they don't seem as important as they did when I was on the bike -- pot holes (very few here, actually), concrete messes, striping, bus stops, debris on road, lights that won't trigger, etc.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.