Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 20 of 243 Posts

·
Registered
602 Posts
I agree

Personally, I won't consider purchasing a particular brand of bicycle unless it has it's own forum on RBR! :D

Cervelo does need a stand alone..

G

·
Yes!

Please create a forum for Cervelo! If they are good enough for CSC, they should have a forum on RBR!!!!!

JJ

·
I CAME I SAW I CONQUERED
181 Posts
Hear - Hear

spinacci said:
Hmmm...still no Cervelo forum? What's up with that? Fabian Cancellara just won Paris Roubaix and still no Cervelo forum?
Now we just need that Cervelo forum please.

·
I CAME I SAW I CONQUERED
181 Posts
Cervelo strikes again!

spinacci said:
Hmmm...still no Cervelo forum? What's up with that? Fabian Cancellara just won Paris Roubaix and still no Cervelo forum?
Frank Schleck races to victory in the Amstel Gold Race on a Cervelo.

Sadly though there is still no Cervelo forum.:confused:

·
Registered
8 Posts
what's kinda funny too is that cyclingnews.com didn't even take pictures or look at the R3 that Fabian rode for PR. they did every other bike except the winner's bike. hmmm...

·
Banned
3,051 Posts
flying said:
Well it does not matter to me so much anymore as i just switched from my R2.5 to this ;)
But good luck on the Cervelo Forum
How do you like the ride of the look? It seems like a very similar frame to the R2.5.

·
Registered
482 Posts
jbrumm said:
How do you like the ride of the look? It seems like a very similar frame to the R2.5.
I like it quite a bit better. Also the overall quality of the bike is way ahead of the R2.5. Little things like the stand offs for the cables along side the headtube. Then bigger things like replaceable bearing races inside the headtube & a one piece BB shell sleeve. Also the fit & finish is so much better it is no contest.

I should have stuck with Look from the start. I had a 386i before. Then went to a R2.5.

G

·
Voigt with AWSOME TDF stage win - Still no Cervelo forum

Are the mods with us? For Cervelo not to have a dedicated forum with their sales numbers, popularity and pro-status tells me that someone must be sleeping at the switch. Fire-up the web administration page and add a Cervelo forum! If not, provide me with the admin ID and password and I will do this for you......

JJ

·
Registered
835 Posts
HBPUNK said:
Cervelo Steel
BEE - YOU -TEE - FULL

Does it ride as sweet as it looks?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Steel is real. The Prodigy lives!!
Why would someone come on a Cervelo thread and post a Look bike. Sounds like an ass whippin' to me.

1 - 20 of 243 Posts