Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Cervelo Superprodigy: This is Cervelo Steel, solid black with white Cervelo writing. My friend let me take it for a spin yesterday, went 25miles. This bike rides as flawless as it looks, it's fast, stiff and snappy. I really liked this bike, it was set up with DA

I believe it was a 2005, after checking Cervelo's site, I dont see this model or any steel from them in 2006

Was this frame discontinued?

I would love to find this frame in a 58cm. It should cost less then the R3, anyone know what this frame sold for?

·
Registered
841 Posts
HBPUNK said:
Cervelo Superprodigy: This is Cervelo Steel, solid black with white Cervelo writing. My friend let me take it for a spin yesterday, went 25miles. This bike rides as flawless as it looks, it's fast, stiff and snappy. I really liked this bike, it was set up with DA

I believe it was a 2005, after checking Cervelo's site, I dont see this model or any steel from them in 2006

Was this frame discontinued?

I would love to find this frame in a 58cm. It should cost less then the R3, anyone know what this frame sold for?
Discontinued, but you can still find them on e-bay, and some shops have NOS. There's an LBS down the street from me in Northern VA that has a couple hanging from the wall, and I believe that one is around a 58 and that the frames are priced somewhere around a grand. I have no connection with the shop, but if you PM me I can send you their contact info.

·
The Gimlet Eye
933 Posts
The following is the answer to your question of 20-May-2006 19:17:00.
Question:
Do you have any more Superprodigy frames available?
Answer:
No, unfortunately, we don't. Sorry.
Sincerely
Thorben
Cervélo Customer Support

I guess there's no more left

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.