Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi there, i have a dilemma, i have a tcr advanced 2010 frame and i think another, i am very contented with this but i want one change, so i found cannondale supersix 2011 team edition frame (standard mod).

Is worth to replace my frame with that or not ?

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

·
Adorable Furry Hombre
31,640 Posts
Define "worth".

·
Registered
173 Posts
It sounds like you're letting yourself be influenced a little too much by marketing hype. Put your money into training, like a week-long coaching session or something like that.
It sounds like you're letting yourself be influenced a little too much by the rationality, OP does not rationalize, he just wants to have something new after a while, and it needs to be "good value".

The supersix is a stiff frame and light, thank you for your contribution to the economy

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
It sounds like you're letting yourself be influenced a little too much by marketing hype. Put your money into training, like a week-long coaching session or something like that.
It sounds like you're letting yourself be influenced a little too much by the rationality, OP does not rationalize, he just wants to have something new after a while, and it needs to be "good value".

The supersix is a stiff frame and light, thank you for your contribution to the economy
Thats right i think that i want something new, only for my eyes but of course something good................good value is exactly what i want.
So you think is ok to change ?

You forgot "vertically compliant." :)
What do you mean exactly ?

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
Thats right i think that i want something new, only for my eyes but of course something good................good value is exactly what i want.
So you think is ok to change ?

What do you mean exactly ?
I think Wim was just having a little fun! :D

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
Hi there, i have a dilemma, i have a tcr advanced 2010 frame and i think another, i am very contented with this but i want one change, so i found cannondale supersix 2011 team edition frame (standard mod).

Is worth to replace my frame with that or not ?

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
The Supersix Evo Team model is "worth" much more in terms of cash value. However, if you're already happy with the TCR Advanced, then why even bother, unless you're a racer?

·
Registered
9,666 Posts
It probably makes more sense to just to get an entire new bike instead of replacing the frame only. Yes, it will be more than a frame of course but you will have two bikes instead of one....or you'll be selling an entire bike instead of just a frame which will of course get you more and have more potential buyers.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Looking only for a frame, i have already very good equipment and this is because this bike i dont buy as a complete bike but i made it as i wanted from the start, this is the reason i want only the frame....

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.