· Old Skool
- Crankset/BB (duh) I’ll probably go FSA, the proprietary BCD on the DA triple really bugs me.
- Left Shifter, Also obvious, need the triple specific version.
- Rear Derailleur, Need to go with the “GS” long cage version.
- Front Derailleur, Shimano has a separate triple specific FD.
- Is there anything that I have missed?
- Can I use the existing DA BB?
- What is the difference between the double and triple specific front derailleurs?
- Any suggestions on the best/cheapest place to get the parts? Shimano’s aftermarket pricing is a bit scary.
Thank you in advance for your help.