Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2000 cannondale saeco model with dura ace components.
My current wheelset ( dura ace hubs and velocity deep V aero rims with regular round spokes ).

when i bougth the bike - it came with a spare wheelset - brand new neuvation M28's.

Would there be a big difference if i switch to the neuvations (better) or am i ok right now with the current set up and just sell the neuvations?

· Registered
21,864 Posts
Try it?

screwdriver said:
Would there be a big difference if i switch to the neuvations (better) or am i ok right now with the current set up and just sell the neuvations?
Why don't you just try them? I'd think that in a few rides/miles you'd be able to tell the difference, if any. Just be aware of the placebo effect and try to convince yourself that whatever you're riding, the other wheels must be better. This will help keep you honest in your evaluation :)

· Banned forever.....or not
24,573 Posts
Everybody needs a "spare" wheelset for when they crash.

G

·
As above, keep the spare wheels. You just never know when I might REALLY need one of those spare 9 wheelsets, or 6 orphan wheels, that I have hanging around!! :)

I mean, you can just never have too many wheels. Right?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.