Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think the forum needs to change the name of this section from Litespeed - Merlin, to Litespeed - Merin - Lynskey since Litespeed was at one time owned by Lynskey. So there is a relational thing there. Just a thought so that the Lynskey brand would have a place other then other. The only struggle is that now Litespeed (and Merlin) is owned by ABG group so maybe Lynskey shouldn't be with these?

Wonder what any of you think.

·
9,790 Posts
I think the forum needs to change the name of this section from Litespeed - Merlin, to Litespeed - Merin - Lynskey since Litespeed was at one time owned by Lynskey. So there is a relational thing there. Just a thought so that the Lynskey brand would have a place other then other. The only struggle is that now Litespeed (and Merlin) is owned by ABG group so maybe Lynskey shouldn't be with these?

Wonder what any of you think.
Merlin isn't owned by ABG - it's owned by CC (Competitive Cyclist).

·
Registered
7,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Merlin isn't owned by ABG - it's owned by CC (Competitive Cyclist).
Wow, when did that happen? I hope this will improve the image of Merlin. If that has happened why doesn't Competitive Cyclist offer any Merlin titanium bikes? Heck they don't carry any titanium bikes!

·
9,790 Posts

·
Registered
7,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
7,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.