Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is an admittedly stupid question, but I just can't figure it out (and I read the manual twice). If I am in the mode where you can adjust your wheel diameter, cog sizes, etc., how do I get out? All I can do is cycle through all the options, but I can't save and get out back to normal operation. Help!

· NeoRetroGrouch
6,493 Posts
pace21 said:
This is an admittedly stupid question, but I just can't figure it out (and I read the manual twice). If I am in the mode where you can adjust your wheel diameter, cog sizes, etc., how do I get out? All I can do is cycle through all the options, but I can't save and get out back to normal operation. Help!
Hold down the B button for over 2 seconds. - TF

· Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
that's what I thought, but it doesn't seem to work. I can hold it down for 100 seconds, and when I let go it just cycles to the next function. This head unit is a crash victim :mad2: (lots of scratches and a small crack in the case), maybe it is defective...

Thanks.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.