Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if there's a listing, of all charity rides in the continental US :confused:

I can't seem to find one. If not, maybe a starting a forum here would be a good idea. Any thoughts are appreciated.

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
are you looking to post a ride, or looking to join one? just curious b/c i run a charity ride that goes across n.j. in september.

NJCiocc said:
Does anyone know if there's a listing, of all charity rides in the continental US :confused:

I can't seem to find one. If not, maybe a starting a forum here would be a good idea. Any thoughts are appreciated.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
team_sheepshead said:
are you looking to post a ride, or looking to join one? just curious b/c i run a charity ride that goes across n.j. in september.
Team Sheepshead,

I'm looking for charity rides to join in the NJ, PA, NY area. Just figured while posting to include the country.

·
Hoopy Frood
706 Posts
Ride Calendar

Suburban Cyclists Unlimited have a pretty good calendar for rides within 150 miles of SE PA. They also have links to lots of other ride calendars.

The calendar isn't limited to charity rides - it does includes races, organized centuries, and other cycling-related events. It might help you find what you're looking for, though:

http://www.suburbancyclists.org/calendar.htm

HTH.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts