Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
cyclocross junkie
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Registration for Charm City Cross opens this Sunday, August 8 at 7:00am Eastern.

We're hosting two days of racing this year to double your fun, pain, etc.

Charm City Cross UCI C2 Race Weekend
MAC Series Races #2 and #3
Saturday, September 18th and Sunday, September 19th
Baltimore, MD
UCI C2 points and cash both days

Register early & often here

http://www.bikereg.com/events/register.asp?eventid=11259

We'll be back with host hotel information.

http://twenty20cycling.com/

·
Game on, b*tches!
13,467 Posts
Waiting for Sunday to reg:thumbsup:

·
Game on, b*tches!
13,467 Posts
Dude. If you do 1 race all year it's got to be Charm City. Too much fun, a great course, the biggest field you'll race in all year, and a beer garden. And the very real possibility of seeingh RBR's own Vonteity, which is worth the price of registration.:D :thumbsup:

·
Game on, b*tches!
13,467 Posts
Sunday is the "traditional course". It's a great course. I think Saturday it will be reversed. Both should be fun. I'm doing Sunday just because it fits my schedule better.

·
Game on, b*tches!
13,467 Posts
Well. Reg early if you are going to do it because I waited JUST 1 WEEK last yr ands was in about 3rd to last row.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Kram said:
Sunday is the "traditional course". It's a great course. I think Saturday it will be reversed. Both should be fun. I'm doing Sunday just because it fits my schedule better.
Alright, planning on doing the Sunday race. It'll most likely be my first cross experience. If you see an outrageously tall dude on a baby blue Circle A say hello.

·
Game on, b*tches!
13,467 Posts
Dude; you better double check. I saw your name on the Saturday's list, not Sunday. I'm in for Sunday.

·
Game on, b*tches!
13,467 Posts

·
Game on, b*tches!
13,467 Posts
It's early enough and it's not full yet, so it shouldn't be a problem I would think.

·
Game on, b*tches!
13,467 Posts
Probably bring my SS frankenbike. Right now I only have 1 set of wheels for my geared bike.

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
i may bring my litespeed. I've not purchased a rigid fork for it yet, but I do have the 1.9's for the wheels.

will try to get a rigid fork however I'm working on 2 other bikes. one full suspension which I have to build back up to get ready to sell and I have a few odds and ends I have to do on my new full sus (turner) in order to get it ready for the SM100.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts