Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 20 of 63 Posts

· always right sometimes
1,836 Posts
neilg1 said:
Looks awesome. I only hope it isn't a Columbia-HTC ad......

Not so much. The producers wanted an "American Team", so they went with Columbia HTC. Just so happens that Cav had an epic tour that year with 6 stage wins.

A lot of "talent" not associated with HTC is featured also....funny interview with Jens V, for example.

The camera angles and production value are great...no corners cut. The best TdF doc I have seen so far.

No..I don't work for them:p

· Hucken The Fard Up !
4,605 Posts
why is that the american general view have to reduce cycling to the tour the france ?

or better yet, what can be done to open their minds to the whole dimension of the cycling sport ?

· Registered
4,683 Posts
Salsa_Lover said:
why is that the american general view have to reduce cycling to the tour the france ?

or better yet, what can be done to open their minds to the whole dimension of the cycling sport ?
There are huge impediments in overcoming the staggering lead that baseball, football, basketball, hockey and NASCAR have in terms of American mind share. I cannot see it being anything other than a niche sport in the U.S. for years to come - sadly :(

· your text here
13,203 Posts
Looks good. Might have to order it. Being as they followed htc, I wonder of they have the stage where the split occurred, the stage where hincapie almost had yellow, and what footage they have of the finish, when they showed garmin how steal a leadout.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.