Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
41 - 60 of 63 Posts
I'll hold on til the Blue Ray version is released, will make a great Christmas present to myself.

ziggurat22 said:
That's pretty awesome that it played in Rochester AND Indianapolis...makes sense.

Wish it were playing here in the Atlanta area....lots of cyclists here. Just wondering...why Rochester? I was born and raised there but I'm not sure it is seen as a "hotbed of cycling"?

Really looking forward to this, but if Blu-Ray is coming, I'll wait for that!

woot!

mjdwyer23 said:
Just got it, nice!
Well, I'm assuming you didn't watch it yet since you just got it?

I'm not a spoil sport, so I won't say anything. With that being said, I really liked it. Make sure you watch all of the extras. The rider interviews delve a little deeper than the movie itself.

Just watched it. Unbelievable footage, but take my advice and watch it on mute. the music is atrocious, and the narrative is pretty bland. No real angle to the movie at all.
But the images are incredible....

Discussion starter · #60 ·
gardenrunner said:
I'm not a spoil sport, so I won't say anything. With that being said, I really liked it. Make sure you watch all of the extras. The rider interviews delve a little deeper than the movie itself.
+1

I just watched them. It was so enlightening to hear about what happened from the team view.

41 - 60 of 63 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.