Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if anybody knows of a good deal for a Trek Equinox 9 or 11 or a Cervelo tri bike. Tight budget so preferably used.

·
Registered
11 Posts
What size frame are you looking for, and where are you located. I have a Cervelo Dual 10 TT/tri bike, 2005, size 51, brand spanking new that I am going to list in the classifieds. I bought it because a friend of mine wanted to do tri's with me. I got it at the end of last season - rode it less than 20 miles before the cold winter came. Then as the winter has gone on I have realized that I have no time to train for running or swimming - I am entered into some road races instead - as most of my training is being geared toward that. I thought about keeping the bike as it really is brand new. However, I have decided to sell it rather than collect dust. You will find that the reviews on it are great - and the pricing brand new is great. However, even though I will take a loss - I would be willing to sell this barely ridden one for less than what you will pay for a new one. Hopefully it is your size!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts