Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
new to this site. i ride an older bike and am upgrading wheels. presently have a "cheap" Araya wheelset with 10 years, 10,000 miles, 1 broken spoke, and NO rim cracks. they stay reasonably true and i work on them myself. this is my complaint. i contacted a manufacturer that advertises "customer service" and haven't heard a word back. if i haven't heard from them BEFORE they get my money, i really don't think i'll hear anything from them after a transaction. let's face it, road bikes and fast wheelsets are a luxury. maybe the wheel manufacturers actually read these posts, instead of checking their e-mail and phone messages!

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
Look up to the top of this page. It's looking you right in the face. Neuvation Cycling is second to none when it comes to customer service. John Neugent is the man. He will return your call ASAP. There's no looking for the right person to talk to or anything. John does it all and he does it in a very timely manner. I don't work for him- just a very happy customer.

·
A wheelist
11,324 Posts
Puchnuts said:
Peter White builds top-notch wheels for discriminating cyclists all over the world. His prices are surprisingly reasonable.
I priced out a set of OP/DA wheels recently - Bicycle Wheel Warehouse was $399 (they're just over $400 now) and Peter White is $691 or $592 depending on which DA hub. That stretches the definition of "surprisingly reasonable" to its max. :eek:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.