Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Shirtcocker
60,639 Posts
Scotty2Hotty said:
These things are slowly destroying my life.
scotty...quit buying that crap if you're trying to slim down. :rolleyes: might as well be eating a stick of butter.

·
Shirtcocker
60,639 Posts
Friction_Shifter said:
what do you suggest as a chessmen substitute?
nuthin if you're trying to slim down. Chessmen are cookies and cookies are expendable when you're trying to limit calories. Maybe some carrot sticks and/or celery?

·
wut?
14,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bocephus Jones II said:
nuthin if you're trying to slim down. Chessmen are cookies and cookies are expendable when you're trying to limit calories. Maybe some carrot sticks and/or celery?
If being slim means not eating Chessmen, I don't wanna be slim.

·
Shirtcocker
60,639 Posts
Scotty2Hotty said:
If being slim means not eating Chessmen, I don't wanna be slim.
everyone's got their non-negotiables--for me it's beer.

·
wut?
14,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Fini les ecrase-"manets"!
9,416 Posts
kpcw said:
...killer shortbread and the funniest part is I used to but the big circular tin...they have like four different shaped cookies, wtf, they are all the same shortbread.
If you're talking about the Mighty Danish Butter Cookie, the different shapes have a different character/texture. Especially the ones that have the big sugar crystals on them. You NEED that variety.

My college roomie and I were seriously addicted to them. We were buying the HUGE tins when home at holidays, and used to flip a coin to see who had to buy them on the next break.

·
Shirtcocker
60,639 Posts
bikeboy389 said:
If you're talking about the Mighty Danish Butter Cookie, the different shapes have a different character/texture. Especially the ones that have the big sugar crystals on them. You NEED that variety.

My college roomie and I were seriously addicted to them. We were buying the HUGE tins when home at holidays, and used to flip a coin to see who had to buy them on the next break.
oh yeah...those are great. they put the chessmen brand to shame.

·
Non Non Cyclist
5,777 Posts
Oh yeah!

bikeboy389 said:

The swirly ones in the middle are my favorite, followed closely by the sugary pretzel ones. The others are what I eat only after the aforementioned are all gone.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts