Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
855 Posts
There is a reason the 9mm was called a "hushpuppy" by the Special Forces troops in Vietnam. If I found a pitbull in my yard, I would up that by a few mm's and drop a .45 round into the animal's skull and then bill the owner for the ammunition.

·
Opus was just napping
21,423 Posts
azpeterb said:
They probably tasted like chicken.
It isn't what everyone is thinking...the dogs were practicing Santeria.

//ain't got no crystal ball.

·
Non non normal
10,094 Posts
Almost any dog would love to kill a chicken or a rabbit. The bottom line is, if your dog is loose it is going to go after these animals. It really has nothing to do with the fact they are pit bulls.

Most farmers adopt the 3S rule when dogs are running their cattle or killing their livestock.

Shutup
Shoot
Shovel

·
eminence grease
18,538 Posts
Bulldozer said:
Only in Floriduh, right
No, not only in Florida. Also in New Mexico. And far be it for me to defend Pit Bulls but in our case it was the neighbor's Husky.

That dog rampaged for a long while until a different neighbor caught it killing some of his livestock. He put an arrow through it, as we're not allowed to discharge firearms in our little village.

·
Administrator
12,955 Posts
bigrider said:
Almost any dog would love to kill a chicken or a rabbit. The bottom line is, if your dog is loose it is going to go after these animals. It really has nothing to do with the fact they are pit bulls.

Most farmers adopt the 3S rule when dogs are running their cattle or killing their livestock.

Shutup
Shoot
Shovel
Wouldn't:

Shoot
Shovel
Silence

Make more sense?

·
No hero that's understood
6,100 Posts
Wouldn't the story have been the same if the neighbor had a cat that got in the chicken coop?

Not sure why the fact that they were pit bulls makes this a news story.

·
Non non normal
10,094 Posts
Coolhand said:
Wouldn't:

Shoot
Shovel
Silence

Make more sense?

Yes it would.

·
had it in the ear before
13,965 Posts
Don't know why i'm wasting my keystrokes defending such a malicious killing machine to closedminds and deaf ears but sounds like someone needs to reinforce their chicken coop. I'm sure there have been just as many lab or hound attacks on poultry as bull terriers...

·
had it in the ear before
13,965 Posts
bigrider said:

Shutup
Shoot
Shovel
+1 if any canine is loose and harassing my critters a .22 does the trick and isnt loud.

·
Registered
5,488 Posts
gutfiddle said:
Don't know why i'm wasting my keystrokes defending such a malicious killing machine to closedminds and deaf ears but sounds like someone needs to reinforce their chicken coop. I'm sure there have been just as many lab or hound attacks on poultry as bull terriers...
There you go posting edit pictures and text /edit. Don't you know the edit picture-and-text-ophobic /edit hate that? :D

Edited to keep it out of PO. I don't wanna be in there.

·
Diphthong
4,986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
gutfiddle said:
Yabbut, do you get the electric?

·
Administrator
12,955 Posts
LWP said:
There you go posting intelligence and logic. Don't you know the chronically offended hate that? :D
Let try not to get this moved to PO, m'kay?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts