Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Genitive Declensioner
12,146 Posts

·
Game on, b*tches!
13,467 Posts
That's just WRONG.

I love chocolate. I love beer. However, together??? Choc Ice cream w/ beer is great, but regular chocolate?? Don't think so. Sure invitation to hurl......

·
I'm not like anyone else
1,796 Posts
Kram59 said:
I love chocolate. I love beer. However, together??? Choc Ice cream w/ beer is great, but regular chocolate?? Don't think so. Sure invitation to hurl......
Agreed!:p

Now chocolate and a nice full bodied red wine... yes!:cool:

·
Game on, b*tches!
13,467 Posts
Gotta be DARK chocolate for that. Then we're talkin!

·
Game on, b*tches!
13,467 Posts
Well, I'm partial to milk choc, if it's good. That is; not Hershey's. Have just been likin dark more, recently, though.

·
remodeling...me
4,177 Posts
humph! Red wine and dark chocolate are a better combo at my house, this is a combo I enjoy too frequently. Tonight I was having a nice merlot with a rack of lamb and for desert a dark chocolate dessert which I ate whlle finishing the wine....mmmm yummy.

·
I'm not like anyone else
1,796 Posts
zeytin said:
humph! Red wine and dark chocolate are a better combo at my house, this is a combo I enjoy too frequently. Tonight I was having a nice merlot with a rack of lamb and for desert a dark chocolate dessert which I ate whlle finishing the wine....mmmm yummy.
Oh yes... where you live? Got any leftovers?

I will always be your slave! :D

·
remodeling...me
4,177 Posts
everydaybike said:
Oh yes... where you live? Got any leftovers?

I will always be your slave! :D
I'll be taking the left-overs to school tomorrow to eat in the teachers lounge to make all the other teacher's mad with envy ;) I leave the wine for tomorrow evening while I'm grading
:D

·
Coco Puff
2,119 Posts
MikeBiker said:
Here's a tasty treat to try:

Chocolate brownie with vanilla (or other) ice cream and pour a nice stout over it... or you can pour a fruit Lambic over top... don't skimp on the beer! yummyy

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
rwbadley said:

Chocolate brownie with vanilla (or other) ice cream and pour a nice stout over it... or you can pour a fruit Lambic over top... don't skimp on the beer! yummyy
are you fakking with me? same with a stout onnatop? seems it would be runny etc etc.

no?

·
Soon to be banned
14,475 Posts
rwbadley said:

Oh my! That's sinful!

I'm partial to Brooklyn Brewery's Black Chocolate Stout. Kinda flinty, smokey, with a deep chocolate finish...etc.

"This is the famous Brooklyn Black Chocolate Stout, our award-winning rendition of the Imperial Stout style, once made exclusively for Catherine the Great. We use three mashes to brew each batch of this beer, achieving a luscious deep dark chocolate flavor through a blend of specially roasted malts. We brew it every year for the winter season. It is delicious when newly bottled, but also ages beautifully for years.

Food Matches

Served in a snifter glass, Brooklyn Black Chocolate Stout is excellent with chocolate desserts, cheesecake, fruit tarts, and ice cream. It is also a very good accompaniment to strong cheeses."

·
Hill repeats, meh
145 Posts
One of my favorite beers. Great after a long day in the saddle. I used that picture for my avatar, maybe I'll use it again.

MK

1 - 15 of 15 Posts