Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was ready to buy Chorus 11 shifters at Ribble but they are now out of stock. Plus, the had been running a discount on campy but that apparently is not operative now. So, any other suggestions? I could have gotten the Chorus 11 shifters from Ribble, exclusive of shipping, for about $215 with the discount. I'm not seeing any prices even close to that. Checked wiggle, probikekit.

·
classiquesklassieker
3,106 Posts
ridewt said:
I was ready to buy Chorus 11 shifters at Ribble but they are now out of stock. Plus, the had been running a discount on campy but that apparently is not operative now. So, any other suggestions? I could have gotten the Chorus 11 shifters from Ribble, exclusive of shipping, for about $215 with the discount. I'm not seeing any prices even close to that. Checked wiggle, probikekit.
Try xxcycle.fr. You're based in the US, correct?

Her Majesty's Poundsterling has been moving up against the USD. The Euro has been holding more steadily.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
If you're not in a hurry, I would wait till the 2011 stuff to come out. Apparently Campy has revised the cams & ratchet for improved shifting. Just something to think about.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts