Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
435 Posts
If you use a 25% off coupon from Texascyclesport and then go through the kit builder option (groupsets don't usually qualify for the coupon) and just place the groupset in (don't add any bars, stem etc.), this gives the best price including the overseas places. I managed to get a Campy SR groupset down to $1808.24.

·
Registered
118 Posts
I bought a number of times from Shinybikes. Prices are everyday cheap. Problem is they always do not have everything in stock and their system will not tell you that. I purchase a Chorus groupset 2 months ago and they did not deliver until another month after constant follow-ups. You will be at the mercy of them.

·
Registered
118 Posts
If you use a 25% off coupon from Texascyclesport and then go through the kit builder option (groupsets don't usually qualify for the coupon) and just place the groupset in (don't add any bars, stem etc.), this gives the best price including the overseas places. I managed to get a Campy SR groupset down to $1808.24.
How did you do this? Did you mix it with Record or Chorus components? The best I am getting is $1,973.24

Super Record Ultra-Torque, English (Bracket) + $34.00
Super Record, Dual / Single (Calipers) + $299.00
Super Record, (Cassette) 11-25 + $220.00
Record (Chain) + $10.00
Super Record Carbon, 170mm, Chainrings, 36-52t + $849.00
Super Record, Braze (RD) + $169.00
Super Record (FD) + $285.00
Super Record Carbon / Cables-Housing (Shifters) + $165.00

·
Registered
908 Posts
Where can one get this 25% off coupon? I need to but a new crank.

·
Registered
435 Posts
How did you do this? Did you mix it with Record or Chorus components? The best I am getting is $1,973.24

Super Record Ultra-Torque, English (Bracket) + $34.00
Super Record, Dual / Single (Calipers) + $299.00
Super Record, (Cassette) 11-25 + $220.00
Record (Chain) + $10.00
Super Record Carbon, 170mm, Chainrings, 36-52t + $849.00
Super Record, Braze (RD) + $169.00
Super Record (FD) + $285.00
Super Record Carbon / Cables-Housing (Shifters) + $165.00
Yes sorry, all SR except Chorus cassette but otherwise as you have. They have a 26% coupon for 4th July which takes it down to below $1800 with a chorus cassette.

·
Cathedral City, CA
910 Posts
Make sure it is for a 2013 group as the Ebay page doesn't say...

·
Registered
760 Posts
FWIW, the cheapest prices I've seen have been at Eurobikeparts (US company), and even lower at Planet Cyclery (US company, ~$1,150 for Chorus, $1,595 for Record, no coupon needed). Haven't shopped at either, so I can't speak to the experience however Eurobike was recommended by a moderator from a car forum where I'm a member.

·
Registered
908 Posts
FWIW, the cheapest prices I've seen have been at Eurobikeparts (US company), and even lower at Planet Cyclery (US company, ~$1,150 for Chorus, $1,595 for Record, no coupon needed). Haven't shopped at either, so I can't speak to the experience however Eurobike was recommended by a moderator from a car forum where I'm a member.
I bought a full SR11 group from Planet Cyclery. They were great. I still buy tires from then too. Everything ships quickly and ships from Colorado. Gets to Utah in 1-2 days.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Here are the cheapest groupset price in the US I can find now (until July 6). Seller is Texas Cyclesport with 25% discount currently in effect:

All Chorus: $1,129.49
All Record: $1,564.49

Shipment is free. No taxes to CA :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.