Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Reality Star
930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where can I find decal replicas for my 1982 Cinelli Speciale Corsa if I repaint the frame? There are a few small spots where the paint is "bubbling" indicating a problem with rust. Anyone have suggestions as to what to do? Recommend a frame restorer?

· Registered
361 Posts
I don't think Cyclart sells decals unless you are getting your frame painted by them.
I had a De Rosa repainted by them, excellent work but one of the priciest place to get it done. Since I have found other places to do equally good paint job at far less cost.

Try D+D cycles in the SF bay area. My Merckx came out 1st rate. He has a large collection of decals.

· Registered
2,651 Posts
I have the artwork in Adobe Illustrator format (AI extension), that I can email if you need it, just PM me. I think is it is the new style, I have a 1984 and it's what I would need. I'm not sure what your 1982 has, post a picture, I'm sure we'd all love to see it.

· Registered
3,096 Posts
Spirito said:
I second Greg Softley in Oz :thumbsup:

he has a lot more than he lists on ebay http://search.ebay.com.au/_W0QQsassZgts753
I third that. Greg's a really good guy and his products are first rate. He had the very rare Reynolds 531P frame decals and I will be getting original Falcon decals when I can spring for the restoration of my 20 year old baby.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.