Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,696 Posts
There is an eBay seller from Australia that sells all kinds of reproduced decals..

I've bought some Tange, Gitane, and Reynold decals from him( he has an eBay store and I can't remember the name)..

Great service and pricing...Even if he doesn't carry the Cinelli, I'll bet he's add them to his inventory..

I'll try to find the name tonight...

·
l'illustre sconosciuto
321 Posts
Dave Hickey said:
There is an eBay seller from Australia that sells all kinds of reproduced decals..

I've bought some Tange, Gitane, and Reynold decals from him( he has an eBay store and I can't remember the name)..

Great service and pricing...Even if he doesn't carry the Cinelli, I'll bet he's add them to his inventory..

I'll try to find the name tonight...
Greg Softley, cyclomondo

·
Registered
2,651 Posts
Don Duende said:
Thanks anyway. Maybe, I'll hold off on any major repainting and just touch up the few spots where the paint is bubbling or rust is showing. Any advice on treating those trouble spots?
Boy, I have the same problem on my newer (1984) Cinelli.

I think I'm going to treat the frame with J.P.Weigle's, sand and touch up the bubbling rust spots with Testor's and ride the snot out of it.

Works for me.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.