Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Witty custom user title
552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not a brand you see everyday (well, at least I don't). What a beautiful frame - I think I heart this bike. :)

·
Larry Lackapants
696 Posts
petalpower said:
That's a nice looking bike for sure.

Are they making those frames in Italy or Asia?
does it matter :) ?

·
Witty custom user title
552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
brblue said:
does it matter :) ?
Not to me, and not in the least. :)

I like the option on Cinelli USA's site where you can custom build your rig and then send it to a dealer for purchase. If I capped out at 10G's, did I go overboard? :) I still may very well buy that frame....something about it that'd so different, yet so very nice.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Strato made in Asia

It's made in Asia but painted in Italy. That's kind of a bummer considering some of the top end Colnagos and DeRosas are still built there. I just like the history - I'm sure the quality is fine. The frame sticker simply says "Designed in Italy". It's on the cover of this month's Bicycling Magazine. The review simply says it's "Scary Fast". The "review" reads more like an advertisement. I would like to hear some real feedback on this one. Too stiff for long rides or does she float? Also, wait 'till you see the new black/blue paint job. Also very nice. I, too, have been searching the toliet for 10k. No luck yet, just a bunch of ...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts