Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Twitterpated
3,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't be spending money right now on bike stuff, other wise I wouldn't even post this thread until I had won the item. :devil: This is so pretty. I've never seen tubing like this before.

Dear auction bidder:

Sorry but there was a big earthquake, and the ground opened, and a big dragon came out, and he ate the frame. So please cancel your bids and don't look at this item anymore.

Thank you,
Seller Guy

By the way did you guys see this auction?

·
Yo no fui.
8,486 Posts
T-shirt said:
Dear auction bidder:

Sorry but there was a big earthquake, and the ground opened, and a big dragon came out, and he ate the frame. So please cancel your bids and don't look at this item anymore.

Thank you,
Seller Guy

Dear Current and Potential Bidders,

I am also a bidder and would like to buy this frame. It's not that I, personally, care that much if I won this frame, but these big mean-looking fellows with baseball bats and criminal records REALLY want me to win. Please take this into consideration in any further actions you witsh to take.

-Ebayer

·
Fat'r + Slow'r than TMB
10,086 Posts
I don't know where this guy or gal gets these frames but he must have a warehouse full of vintage NOS frames. Always on ebay selling the stuff. To me overpriced, but what the heck do I know.

·
limit screwed
807 Posts
I like the look of that, too bad it doesn't come in Adult sizes.

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
FatTireFred said:
agree, the sl ciocc of comparable vintage was ony 500 or so new back in 89-90 or so, and sl was above cromor on the columbus line
The cost of something in the past has no bearing on it's value today. If you like it, want it, got to have it, $700 is not so crazy. It's cheaper than most of the new bike options out there. It has classy paint which was pretty rare back in 89 or 90. No pink or purple to be seen; that fact alone is worth an extra $300.

·
dropped!
485 Posts
i'm agree :) i bought one as well. there are other bikes that i'm working on at the moment, and i can't justify building it up, but indeed, the CIOCC frames are better looking in person than in the pics. i'm going to stick it in storage until i'm ready for a classic build.

·
Twitterpated
3,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
r_mutt said:
i'm agree :) i bought one as well. there are other bikes that i'm working on at the moment, and i can't justify building it up, but indeed, the CIOCC frames are better looking in person than in the pics. i'm going to stick it in storage until i'm ready for a classic build.
OK, now you guys are just trying to make me jealous.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.